HOW DO I PLACE A SAMPLE ORDER?
• When you have found your desired style, click “Order Samples” to select the colorway or full collection, the substrate (base material), and the sample size to add to your cart.
HOW DO I PLACE A MURAL ORDER?
• When you have found your desired style, click “Order Mural” to select the panels from the mural that you would like to add to your cart.
• Before placing your order, we recommend ordering a sample to verify the color, substrate, and texture.
HOW IS THE WALLPAPER PRICED?
• Our wallpaper is priced by the panel. The price is determined by the substrate and panel height.
HOW MUCH DO I ORDER?
• Measure the overall width and height of your walls, adding at least 2 inches (5 cm) to each dimension to account for wall variation. Round up to the nearest panel. Feel free to contact us when in doubt to ensure you have enough material.
WHAT IS THE LEAD TIME FOR MURAL ORDERS?
• Orders placed by panel ship approximately 4 weeks from receipt of payment.
• Production times may occasionally vary so please be sure to confirm lead times before placing your order if it is time-sensitive. We will make every effort to accommodate your deadline.
IS THERE AN ORDER MINIMUM?
• The minimum order is one panel.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DOES CALICO WALLPAPER ACCEPT?
• We accept payment through our website by credit card.
• Orders placed through our sales team directly may be paid by credit card, wire transfer, or US-issued bank check.
DO YOU OFFER A TRADE PROGRAM OR DISCOUNT?
• Yes, we offer a trade program for qualifying accounts, which includes trade discounts, complimentary samples, and a dedicated sales rep.
• To set up a new account, please email your business license, tax ID, resale certificate, billing address, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOES CALICO WALLPAPER OFFER SITE MEASUREMENTS & VERIFICATION?
• Site measurements & verification are to be provided by the client or purchaser for custom orders only. Wallpaper installers typically offer this as a free service.
• Contact email@example.com with any questions.
WHAT IF ORDERING BY PANEL DOESN’T WORK FOR MY PROJECT?
• Custom layouts are available with a lead time of 8 weeks from receipt of payment and field measurements.
• This is to create a site-specific layout tailored to your space, which requires approval before moving into production.
• Custom design fees apply.
HOW ARE ORDERS SHIPPED?
• Sample orders are shipped by USPS or UPS with a tracking number.
• Murals are shipped by UPS with a tracking number for both domestic US and international orders.
• Large orders may be shipped via freight.
• International orders may be subject to taxes and duties levied by the receiving country and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
CAN I CANCEL, EXCHANGE, OR RETURN MY ORDER?
• Due to the bespoke nature of Calico Wallpapers, cancellations must be made within 24 hours of payment.
• Order exchanges and returns are not accepted after the 24-hour period.
• All orders should be inspected upon receipt and before installation; any claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods.
• If there are any issues during installation, stop and contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
• Labor claims are not accepted.
DOES CALICO WALLPAPER OFFER WHITE GLOVE SERVICE?
• We do! Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE YOUR WALLCOVERINGS MADE OF AND HOW DO THEY PERFORM?
• Our wallpapers are available on a variety of substrates that are suitable for both residential and/or commercial projects.
• The majority of collections are printed on materials that are scuff-resistant and can tolerate moisture and heat (Fire Rated A – ASTM E84).
• Please refer to the specific collection and colorway pages for options, tear sheets, and panel maps.
DO YOU OFFER ECO-FRIENDLY OPTIONS?
• Calico Wallpaper collections are available on various environmentally responsible materials and may be customized; many of our collections are printed by default on FSC-certified clay-coated residential papers as well as PVC-free commercial substrates.
WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER REPEAT?
• Calico Wallpaper murals are non-repeating and appear seamless when installed properly.
• For full-room wraps, we offer customization to create seamless transitions for a fee.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM COLORWAYS
• Custom colorways are available upon request!
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DO YOU OFFER BESPOKE DESIGN?
• Yes, we do! Please email email@example.com with project details.
HOW CAN I FIND A LOCAL INSTALLER?
• Calico Wallpaper maintains a recommended installers list in various cities worldwide; to request this list, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We do not employ installers and are not liable for issues directly related to installation.
• As a general resource, we recommend the Wallcovering Installers Association to find experienced installers: www.wallcoveringinstallers.org.
WHAT IS THE INSTALLATION METHOD?
• All of our wallcoverings should be installed on surfaces that have been primed with a wallpaper-specific primer.
• Most of our collections require pasting the back of the paper, booking, and double-cutting on the wall.
• All orders ship with detailed instructions that should be read before commencing installation. These instructions are available for download below under “Installation Guides” and will be included in your layout.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION?
• Please refer to your installation guide for product recommendations specific to the collection and material. These instructions are available for download below under “Installation Guides” and will be included in your layout.
• For any installation-related questions, email email@example.com.
SHOWROOM & CONTACTS
CALICO WALLPAPER NYC SHOWROOM
57 Lispenard Street | New York, New York 10013
Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 6 PM
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Book a Showroom Visit
+1 718 243 1705
CUSTOMER SERVICE: firstname.lastname@example.org