CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Digital Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Digital Marketing Coordinator is committed to big ideas, innovative thinking, helping Calico Wallpaper share their story and improve our social media presence. You will work alongside the Calico Wallpaper’s sales team to deliver digital campaigns across all digital/social platforms.
• Ideate and develop innovative digital/ social content incorporating, written copy, online video, photo, illustration and graphics that share Calico Wallpaper’s story
• Work with the team to craft and curate visual assets and social content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving show/brand awareness, recognition, favorability, and growth objectives across key audiences.
• Produce, shoot, edit, illustrate content for social platforms as well as write effective copy for content postings across social channels
• Execute content across social and web (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) and video (YouTube) for growth and engagement
• Responsible for intimately understanding and researching and staying current on the the social landscape and being aware of technological advancements and capabilities within this space.
• Working with the team to design meaningful benchmarks and identify metrics to demonstrate return on investment on campaigns and initiatives to our team
• 2-3 years social experience with comprehensive digital/social media experience; ideally in the arts and design industry.
• Portfolio of published pieces across platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikToK
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, Video and Photo equipment from Camera gear to lighting, Content Management systems.
• You are an excellent communicator and storyteller.
• Strong sense of visual style.
• Strong insight into social communication trends and projections.
• You feel confident ideating and executing campaigns across all digital channels from social media to web.
• You are calm under pressure and thrive working under tight timeframes.
• You have a passion for the digital space and intimately understand advancements and technology across all platforms and channels.
• You demonstrate ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments and peers.
• You have a strong affinity for the design industry and the ability to understand appropriate tone, voice and topics that will engage our audience in a meaningful way.
Pre-Press DesignerApply Now
Calico Wallpaper is looking for a Pre Press Designer to join the production team. In this position you will be assisting the sales team and production manager in producing and preparing our wallpaper murals. You will be responsible for reviewing schematic designs and creating elevation plans. Your projects will involve residential and commercial architectural designs.
• Using digital skills to create technical drawings – elevation plans and related documents ready for printing.
• Working under the production manager to produce work in accordance to workflow requirements: pre-flight, imposition, artwork correction, editing and updating artwork.
• Ensure data quality when mapping images to data fields according to specific instructions.
• Review optimize and/or convert artwork to match intended layouts and ensure precise placement and image quality.
• Produces/designs proofs, and updates materials for customer projects.
• Follows applicable guidelines for project standards.
• Proofreads own work and may proofread work of others.
• Creating, maintaining and strictly adhering to schedules.
• Archiving digital file assets once the project is complete.
• 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design and or architectural design.
• Familiarity with pre-press operations and possess production / printing knowledge.
• Strong layout and typography skills.
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong reasoning, mathematical, and geometrical skills.
• Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and excellent organization and time management skills.