CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Account ExecutiveApply Now
The Account Executive supports the sales team in building the business through excellent customer service, actively setting up new accounts and adding to revenue through personal sales.You will be working with a great team of designers and artists who care deeply about producing some of the finest wallpaper murals in the world.
•Self-motivated with a strong focus on detail and quality of work
•Telephone sales experience
•A working knowledge of the industry including awareness of key firms to target
•Strong customer service skills and a high level of accuracy and organization
•Prior experience in sales and working with architecture and/or interior design
•Proficient computer skills, experience in Salesforce, QuickBooks and Google Docs a plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Social Media Content CreatorApply Now
The Social Media Content Creator is committed to big ideas, innovative thinking, helping Calico Wallpaper share their story and improve our social media presence. You will work alongside the Calico Wallpaper’s sales team to deliver digital campaigns across all digital/social platforms.
• Ideate and develop innovative digital/ social content incorporating, written copy, online video, photo, illustration and graphics that share Calico Wallpaper’s story
• Work with the team to craft and curate visual assets and social content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving show/brand awareness, recognition, favorability, and growth objectives across key audiences.
• Produce, shoot, edit, illustrate content for social platforms as well as write effective copy for content postings across social channels
• Execute content across social and web (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) and video (YouTube) for growth and engagement
• Responsible for intimately understanding and researching and staying current on the the social landscape and being aware of technological advancements and capabilities within this space.
• Working with the team to design meaningful benchmarks and identify metrics to demonstrate return on investment on campaigns and initiatives to our team
• 2-3 years social experience with comprehensive digital/social media experience; ideally in the arts and design industry.
• Portfolio of published pieces across platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikToK
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, Video and Photo equipment from Camera gear to lighting, Content Management systems.
• You are an excellent communicator and storyteller.
• Strong sense of visual style.
• Strong insight into social communication trends and projections.
• You feel confident ideating and executing campaigns across all digital channels from social media to web.
• You are calm under pressure and thrive working under tight timeframes.
• You have a passion for the digital space and intimately understand advancements and technology across all platforms and channels.
• You demonstrate ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments and peers.
• You have a strong affinity for the design industry and the ability to understand appropriate tone, voice and topics that will engage our audience in a meaningful way.
Studio AssistantApply Now
Studio assistant responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, upkeep and ordering of office snacks and supplies, daily interaction with mail and delivery services, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to Calico Wallpaper’s team.
The individual should be a pleasant and trustworthy individual, able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
• Manage multiple team calendars
• Welcome guests to the office in a friendly and professional manner and assist with board room setup for client meetings
• Handle a heavy volume of expenses; from printing, collecting, checking for receipts and approvals.
• Plan international and domestic travel including flights restaurants, and accommodations
• Process expense reports, invoicing, and other billing related matters
• Maintain the office condition and liaise with the building for the repair and maintenance of office space
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware etc)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning
• Must have at least 2 years of administrative / office assistant experience in a corporate, professional services environment
• Should have experience supporting more than one manager and be able to prioritize tasks effectively
• Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word skills
• Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently
• Must be an excellent communicator and team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess superior organizational skills
• Ability to work independently but also work well with others