CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Junior Sales AssociateApply Now
Role and Responsibilities
The Junior Sales Associate is responsible for all sales and tasks related to their assigned accounts, by creating and maintaining working relationships with clients. You will be supporting the sales team with additional tasks as needed.
– Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and quality of work.
– Strong multi-tasking skills and well-organized.
– The ability to foster and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
– A working knowledge of the industry.
– Strong customer service skills.
– Proficient computer skills – experience in Salesforce and Google Docs a plus.Duties and Responsibilities
– Represent the Calico Wallpaper brand with comprehensive knowledge of the product and technical information to anticipate and support all client needs and questions.
– Identify prospective firms and clients to present Calico Wallpaper products for potential projects.
– Initiate communication with new and existing customers to propose and discuss products to suit the needs of their clients.
– Follow up with prospective projects to close sales and meet monthly targets.
– Negotiate pricing and terms of sales as needed.
– Collaborate with colleagues to exchange ideas and information, such as selling strategies, alternate products and problem solving.
– Attentively maintain communication with clients on project updates during production.
– Follow up with clients after installation for imagery and to rejuvenate the relationship.
– Assist in the setting up and running of company-based events.
– Host studio visits to designers and clients to present Calico Wallpaper products.
– Participate in staff meetings with reporting updates and to share ideas
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org