CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
General ManagerApply Now
The General Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, business development, overseeing the growth, managing production, HR, finance, legal.
• Responsible for maintaining a productive and motivated workforce sufficient to handle the demands of daily operations and growth strategy of the firm – hiring, mentoring, training and resolving issues of all company personnel.
• Manages the development of Calico Wallpaper’s collections to ensure timely delivery of our new collections. Oversees employee workflow through effective time-management and efficient allocation of resources.
• Coordinates with the sales team to ensure Calico Wallpaper achieves monthly sales targets.
• Meets with managers individually to develop quarterly and annual financial and strategic goals and objectives; and to review performance versus budgets/goals.
• Identify more effective and efficient approaches to operations and processes throughout the organization.
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Liaise with external finance, accounting & legal teams.
• 8+ years of experience in a relevant role.
• Experience managing and growing a team.
• A strong ability to translate loose creative thoughts into concrete plans and descriptions.
• A visionary thinker.
• Extensive knowledge of the design industry and market conditions.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong public presence and professional image.
• Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
- Send an email including cover letter and resume embedded into the email to email@example.com