CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Account Executive West CoastApply Now
The Account Executive is responsible for all sales and tasks related to their assigned territory by creating and maintaining working relationships with clients. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. You will be responsible for the growth and management of your territory.
– Be a Calico Wallpaper ambassador and effectively cultivate business expansion within your designated territory.
– Increase clientele base by strategically and actively seeking out new business through outreach, product knowledge presentations, and trade shows.
– Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing products.
– Manage existing sales through existing Calico clients.
– Close sales; follow up on all client and project leads and turn quotes into orders.
– Analyze the territory and identify growth opportunities.
– Provide Calico sales collateral as needed.
– Process sample orders for clients.
– Update and maintain Calico’s presence in client libraries.
– Liaise with Sales Support
– Communicate client updates and keep account information up to date
– Provide best-in-class experience and an outstanding level of service to your clients
– Weekly meetings with the sales team
– Submit weekly call reports to management.
– Must be able to present sales recaps and report on current business
– Represent and sell Calico Wallpaper at industry trade events and regional trade shows.
REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE:
– Wallcovering experience a plus
– Must be based in Los Angeles
– Must have 5+ years of Sales and/or Interior Design experience
– Must be willing to contribute feedback and engage in company meetings
– Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
– Hybrid work – Ability to work from a home office and showroom
– Team player
– Stellar organizational skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Track record for providing fast response times
– Customer-centric mentality
– Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
– Proficient in MS Office, Google
– Some travel required – regular client visits, trade shows, company events
– Reliable transportation required
– Well-versed with ERP/CRM systems
Salary Range: 40- 90K
Please email resumes to Careers@calicowallpaper.com