CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Operations ManagerApply Now
The Operations Manager functions as the primary business leader of the company. They will be responsible for managing daily operations, production, HR, finance, accounting, and legal.
• Responsible for maintaining a productive and motivated workforce sufficient to handle the demands of daily operations and growth strategy of the firm – hiring, mentoring, training and resolving issues of all company personnel.
• Manages the development of Calico Wallpaper’s collections to ensure timely delivery of our new collections. Oversees employee workflow through effective time-management and efficient allocation of resources.
• Meets with managers individually to develop quarterly and annual financial and strategic goals and objectives; and to review performance versus budgets/goals.
• Identify more effective and efficient approaches to operations and processes throughout the organization.
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Liaise with external finance, accounting & legal teams.
• 8+ years of experience in a relevant role.
• Experience managing and growing a team.
• A strong ability to translate loose creative thoughts into concrete plans and descriptions.
• A visionary thinker.
• Extensive knowledge of the design industry and market conditions.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong public presence and professional image.
• Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
- Send an email including cover letter and resume embedded into the email to email@example.com
Junior Sales AssociateApply Now
Role and Responsibilities
The Junior Sales Associate is responsible for all sales and tasks related to their assigned accounts, by creating and maintaining working relationships with clients. You will be supporting the sales team with additional tasks as needed.
– Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and quality of work.
– Strong multi-tasking skills and well-organized.
– The ability to foster and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
– A working knowledge of the industry.
– Strong customer service skills.
– Proficient computer skills – experience in Salesforce and Google Docs a plus.Duties and Responsibilities
– Represent the Calico Wallpaper brand with comprehensive knowledge of the product and technical information to anticipate and support all client needs and questions.
– Identify prospective firms and clients to present Calico Wallpaper products for potential projects.
– Initiate communication with new and existing customers to propose and discuss products to suit the needs of their clients.
– Follow up with prospective projects to close sales and meet monthly targets.
– Negotiate pricing and terms of sales as needed.
– Collaborate with colleagues to exchange ideas and information, such as selling strategies, alternate products and problem solving.
– Attentively maintain communication with clients on project updates during production.
– Follow up with clients after installation for imagery and to rejuvenate the relationship.
– Assist in the setting up and running of company-based events.
– Host studio visits to designers and clients to present Calico Wallpaper products.
– Participate in staff meetings with reporting updates and to share ideas
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Press DesignerApply Now
Calico Wallpaper is looking for a Pre Press Designer to join the production team. In this position you will be assisting the sales team and production manager in producing and preparing our wallpaper murals. You will be responsible for reviewing schematic designs and creating elevation plans. Your projects will involve residential and commercial architectural designs.
• Using digital skills to create technical drawings – elevation plans and related documents ready for printing.
• Working under the production manager to produce work in accordance to workflow requirements: pre-flight, imposition, artwork correction, editing and updating artwork.
• Ensure data quality when mapping images to data fields according to specific instructions.
• Review optimize and/or convert artwork to match intended layouts and ensure precise placement and image quality.
• Produces/designs proofs, and updates materials for customer projects.
• Follows applicable guidelines for project standards.
• Proofreads own work and may proofread work of others.
• Creating, maintaining and strictly adhering to schedules.
• Archiving digital file assets once the project is complete.
• 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design and or architectural design.
• Familiarity with pre-press operations and possess production / printing knowledge.
• Strong layout and typography skills.
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong reasoning, mathematical, and geometrical skills.
• Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and excellent organization and time management skills.