CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
General ManagerApply Now
The General Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, business development, overseeing the growth, managing production, HR, finance, legal.
• Responsible for maintaining a productive and motivated workforce sufficient to handle the demands of daily operations and growth strategy of the firm – hiring, mentoring, training and resolving issues of all company personnel.
• Manages the development of Calico Wallpaper’s collections to ensure timely delivery of our new collections. Oversees employee workflow through effective time-management and efficient allocation of resources.
• Coordinates with the sales team to ensure Calico Wallpaper achieves monthly sales targets.
• Meets with managers individually to develop quarterly and annual financial and strategic goals and objectives; and to review performance versus budgets/goals.
• Identify more effective and efficient approaches to operations and processes throughout the organization.
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Liaise with external finance, accounting & legal teams.
• 8+ years of experience in a relevant role.
• Experience managing and growing a team.
• A strong ability to translate loose creative thoughts into concrete plans and descriptions.
• A visionary thinker.
• Extensive knowledge of the design industry and market conditions.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong public presence and professional image.
• Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
- Send an email including cover letter and resume embedded into the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Digital Marketing Coordinator is committed to big ideas, innovative thinking, helping Calico Wallpaper share their story and improve our social media presence. You will work alongside the Calico Wallpaper’s sales team to deliver digital campaigns across all digital/social platforms.
• Ideate and develop innovative digital/ social content incorporating, written copy, online video, photo, illustration and graphics that share Calico Wallpaper’s story
• Work with the team to craft and curate visual assets and social content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving show/brand awareness, recognition, favorability, and growth objectives across key audiences.
• Produce, shoot, edit, illustrate content for social platforms as well as write effective copy for content postings across social channels
• Execute content across social and web (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) and video (YouTube) for growth and engagement
• Responsible for intimately understanding and researching and staying current on the the social landscape and being aware of technological advancements and capabilities within this space.
• Working with the team to design meaningful benchmarks and identify metrics to demonstrate return on investment on campaigns and initiatives to our team
• 2-3 years social experience with comprehensive digital/social media experience; ideally in the arts and design industry.
• Portfolio of published pieces across platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikToK
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, Video and Photo equipment from Camera gear to lighting, Content Management systems.
• You are an excellent communicator and storyteller.
• Strong sense of visual style.
• Strong insight into social communication trends and projections.
• You feel confident ideating and executing campaigns across all digital channels from social media to web.
• You are calm under pressure and thrive working under tight timeframes.
• You have a passion for the digital space and intimately understand advancements and technology across all platforms and channels.
• You demonstrate ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments and peers.
• You have a strong affinity for the design industry and the ability to understand appropriate tone, voice and topics that will engage our audience in a meaningful way.